|Links for Price
|Nutribullet Personal Blender
|600-watt motor, it can make smoothies, shakes, etc.
|NutriBullet 1000 Watt PRIME Edition
|100-watt motor base, makes smoothies, versatile.
|NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender Combo 1200 Watt
|1200-watt motor power, versatile, durable.
Before the end of this article, we will get to know if you can grind coffee beans in the item I mentioned. Keep reading and find out.
You can grind coffee beans in a Nutribullet and the result or texture is determined by the choice of machine you are using. However, you need to remove the Nutribullet extractor blades, then replace them with milling blades.
Note: If you are using the milling blades, your coffee beans will hardly get stuck because they have two thongs rather than four. The milling blades are not as thick as the extractor blades therefore, the coffee beans are prevented from getting stuck.
Aside from that, the grinding process is more than just grinding coffee beans, the Nutribullet blender can do more than what we have just revealed. You will know more when we do brief reviews on the recommended ones.
You can read these articles as well:
- Can You Cut Meat in a Food Processor?
- Can You Grind Shrimp Shells and What Are the Best Shrimp Shell Grinders in 2022?
If you would like to grind your coffee beans in a Nutribullet blender
This is a brief explanation, get your coffee beans ready in batches, then fill up your Nutribullet close to the lid but shouldn’t disturb it for perfect covering. Turn on your Nutribullet and begin your grinding gently. The process is super simple and you may not need a video to understand.
I love it when I pulse on the Nutribullet or any other type of blender while grinding or blending my ingredients to get even grind. My advice is that you should continue grinding until you find out that the beans have reached your desired consistency.
I have given the answer as yes previously, but there are many things under the water than the tip of ice that you saw. Let’s dig deeper to find out the treasure behind the scene.
The first truth is that you can get your desired consistencies using a Nutribullet. The consistencies may not be as perfect as when a burr coffee grinder is used but I assure you you can get:
- Fine consistency.
- Coarse Consistency.
- Medium Consistency.
The three textures are the basic targets of everyone depending on what they plan to do with their ground coffee beans or powder. What is your plan? You have the right to determine what your plan is for your coffee beans.
If you want to make a French Press, you need a coarse texture, therefore, imagine your grinds looking like the texture of sea salt. That’s perfect, right? The texture is the best for a French Press kind of coffee drink.
If you want to achieve a coarse texture, then pulse your Nutribullet several time while grinding your coffee beans. I recommend that you pulse your Nutribullet two or three times during the grinding process.
Some of us or our customers love drip coffee and siphon brews. If you are that type included, then you must make your grind a medium texture. That’s the only time you can achieve your plan. While aiming to get your target, ensure that the kind of beans you are using is considered. In my aspect, I do break my coffee beans to the size of sea sand. To get this texture, the process needs up to five pulses or slow.
For people who want to make espresso, this is the texture you need. The Nutribullet will not even take more than a minute or two minutes of your time to achieve this consistency. A technique I will like to recommend is that, try to give the cup a little shake in between pulses to get an even grind.
Sometimes, you may decide to get fine grinds in the store, the general truth is that you may not get completely fine grinds. Your target is to ensure that you make your espresso coffee. Besides that, the hot water used will complete the grinds for you.
Extra Fine Texture
There is what is called an extra fine grind. If you would like to make Turkish coffee, this is the very texture you need. This texture appears and feels like flour or powdered sugar.
If you want to achieve this texture, you will need to grind the beans in your Nutribullet for a while. The pulse technique should come up from 2 to 5 minutes.
Note: don’t forget to shake the cup consistently to push the bigger chunks to the bottom. The reason is that the bottom beans become finer than the top ones.
The 3 Best Nutribullet Blenders you Probably didn’t know About
I would like to recommend three of the best Nutribullet blenders for you. These blenders are good for grinding all kinds of ingredients either as basic machines or as improvises. What is your choice? Are you ready to get the best texture for all your ingredients or specifically for your coffee beans? Check these reviews.
The Blender in a Glance
Nutribullet blenders remains one of the best you can ever find in the store. As you will see, this very blender has about 40k reviews or above. That means, it is a very good blender everyone wants to have in their kitchen. If you want to grind your dry ingredients into liquid meals, this blender is a perfect choice.
Why I am recommending this Blender
For things it can make:
- It can make all kinds of Shakes.
- It can make smoothies.
- It can blend nuts.
- It can prepare berries and spinach.
For the motor power:
- It has a 600-watt motor.
- It comes with refined nutrient extraction blades.
- It has a 600-watt motor base.
- One 24 oz. cup.
- One to-go lid.
- One lip ring.
For some components:
- It has powerful stainless steel extractor blades.
- The blades use cyclonic action to blend or grind ingredients.
- The performance is high because the blender comes with BPA-free plastic cups that last long and are durable.
- The cleaning of the blender is hassle-free.
- Twist off the blade, then rinse the blender with water and soap, then place the cups in the top rack of your dishwasher.
The customers have given some specific ratings:
- It is easy to clean 4.5 stars.
- It is easy to use 4.4 stars.
- The sheerness reached 4.4 stars.
- It has good blending power of 4.4 stars.
You need to try out this blender to see how compatible it can be with your lifestyle and how you prepare your fast meals at home. We are recommending this blender because you can use it to grind your coffee beans if the actual grinder is not available.
The Blender in a Glance
This is another powerful blender made by Nutribullet. This company has been one of the most essential in the world. The reason is that the products are always good. If you visit the amazon link attached, you will see that the blender has over 12k reviews. That is a sign that it is a great blender everyone should have at home.
Why I am recommending this Blender?
For its brief features:
- It is a versatile machine with a multi-serving pitcher and single-serve cup. That means, your nutrition extraction is made even easier.
- The blender is made of three precision speeds.
- It can pulse and then extract ingredients to your satisfaction. All this is done with just a press of one button.
- The blender is powerful because the motor base is 1200 watts.
For the things it can do:
- It can make a series of smoothies you would like.
- You can make soups with a blender.
- It helps to prepare sauces, nut butter, and more.
For the components:
- A 1200 motor base, ideal for a powerful blender.
- A 64 oz. blender with lid and vented lid cap.
- It has a Tamper.
- One 32 0z. Cup, one 24 oz. cup, two to-go-lids, one easy-twist extractor blade, and a recipe book.
For what the blade is made of
- The blade is made of powerful stainless steel which operates in a cyclic rotation.
- The pitcher is durable and BPA-free.
- The cups are made of high-quality plastic.
For cleaning conditions
- It is very easy to clean. If you place the pitcher and cups in your dishwasher, rinse the extractor blade with soap and water.
- Versatility is 4.8.
- It is easy to use. The rating is 4.7 stars.
- The blending power is good. The rating is 4.5 stars.
- It is easy to clean. The rating is 4.5 stars.
I recommend this blender due to the motor power, versatility, and other impressive things it can do for you while working in your kitchen.
The Blender in a Glance
If you are desperate to get a new blender, this very one is worth it. You will find every feature that will suit your plans and desire. For example, if you don’t have a coffee grinder, you can improvise Nutribullet 1000-watt prime edition to finish your job.
Aside from that, this blender is very strong and as such can blend at an accurate and distinctive speed. If you are ready to get your ingredients ground perfectly for all desired textures, don’t hesitate to purchase this blender.
Why I am recommending this Blender?
For what it can offer:
- You can pulverize fruits, shakes, green smoothies, seeds, keto shakes, and other ingredients alike.
- You can use it to grind peppercorns or coffee beans as well.
For some of the components:
- It has a powerful high-torque 1000-watt with an auto shut-off feature after you have extracted the nutrient.
- It comes with 28 oz. insulated stainless steel cup with vessel grip.
- It also comes with 32 oz. colossal cup with handle, and another 32 oz. colossal cup with vessel grip.
- It has an extractor blade, two comfort lip rings, two flip-flop lids, and a user guide with a recipe book.
For its cleaning condition and where it is made:
- It is dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- It is manufactured in compliance with US and Canadian Electrical Standards.
- It is easy to use. 4.4 stars.
- It is sturdy. 4.5.
- It is easy to clean. 4.3
- The sheerness rating is 4.3 stars.
I recommend this blender to you because it has good motor power. It is versatile and can grind almost anything including coffee beans. It is your choice to make, check all the recommendations and select yours.
Can Nutribullet be used as a grinder?
Nutribullet for many years has proven that it can do many jobs ranging from slicing ingredients as if it is a food processor, blending them like the blender that it is or even grinding beans like coffee grinders or grinding salt and peppercorns as well.
How do you grind with a Nutribullet?
The steps to grind with your Nutribullet are easy, to do so, follow these steps:
Let’s say you want to grind coffee beans in a Nutribullet:
- Get your coffee beans ready. You know your choice already.
- Pour some portions into the bullet cup.
- Fix the cup into the blender.
- Start the blender and pulse several times.
Note: I explained how to grind your coffee beans into different textures, you can revisit the sections in this article to refresh your memory.